Wait List

I posted this on he OOTP forums but don't know which is better, so I'll post it here as well. If possible I would like to do the Marlins with the Dodgers as my second choice. Please name my character Tieran Alexander

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
I posted this on he OOTP forums but don't know which is better, so I'll post it here as well. If possible I would like to do the Marlins with the Dodgers as my second choice. Please name my character Tieran Alexander
The Marlins are yours then. I'll send you an invite to our slack chat in just a moment.

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
i would be interested in joining.
Great. We have a the Rockies, Reds, Diamondbacks, Cardinals, and then the Mexico City Diablos and Vancouver Vandals open. All I need to know is which team you'd like and a name for your GM and I can get you setup.

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. Well i’ll go with Colorado since they’re my local team.
Ok, great. I just added you to the file which I'm uploading right now. I'll invite you to our slack chat in a little bit. Follow the instructions here to get the file setup. However, a slight change from that, once you have the file setup, login as Guest Guest(there's no password) and then download the new file. Then your account will show up to login with. Also, make sure to go through our league rules here.

Hey all,

Just received an invite from the OOTP forums. If Arizona is still open, I'd love to join in starting tomorrow. If not, then any other opening would be acceptable.

The GM name would be Phoebe Doukatelis. Thanks!

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

Just received an invite from the OOTP forums. If Arizona is still open, I'd love to join in starting tomorrow. If not, then any other opening would be acceptable.

The GM name would be Phoebe Doukatelis. Thanks!
Great, we'll get you added into the game tomorrow. In the meantime, make sure to go through our league rules here and you can get the file setup by following the instructions here. I'll get you added into our slack chat tomorrow.