Wait List

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to join as Florida if possible!
Great, I'll get you added into the game tomorrow and I'll send you an invite into our slack chat shortly. What would you like your GM name to be?

Also, make sure to go through our league rules here and you can get the file setup by following the instructions here. You can set it up now and you'll be able to login to our Guest Guest account even though your account isn't setup yet.

Great, I'll get you added into the game tomorrow and I'll send you an invite into our slack chat shortly. What would you like your GM name to be?

Also, make sure to go through our league rules here and you can get the file setup by following the instructions here. You can set it up now and you'll be able to login to our Guest Guest account even though your account isn't setup yet.
GM name is fine as Ben Green

HAL9100

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to take over the Dodgers if possible. GM name would be Derek Newcombe.
Awesome, the Dodgers are yours. I'll get you added into the game tomorrow and added into our slack chat soon. Just so you know, we're currently in our last season on OOTP 18 we'll be moving to OOTP 19 in roughly 3 weeks. In the meantime, you can check out our rules here and get the file setup following the instructions here.

I am a member with Redwings8831 in a TSL soccer league that is ran through discord. He posted about there possibly being an opening in this league. If so I would be very interested. I believe this is the league that I played in many many years ago when it was over at TSO. I would need a couple days to get up and running though. Thanks!